Monday, April 19, 2010

Blessing and Baptismal

I feel so blessed in my life. Though I have a earthly hero, aka, my husband(!), we all also have our ETERNAL HERO, aka, Jesus, who died so that we can spend eternity with him in heaven.

When we had Jace, my hero and I felt it was very important for our children to know about Jesus, our Lord and all that HE has done and does for us. Jace (and now Samuel) are such blessings and have such a spiritual relationship with the Lord.

A few months ago Jace asked Jesus into his heart as his Lord and Savior (Wow!) and since then has been asking us to let him get baptized. Since we moved we have not found a home church this presented a problem - especially since some churches don't feel that age 6 is "old enough" to understand. One day Jace decided that his DuDad could do it - and so that was that. We consider New Covenant Word our "Alabama Church" since we've gone there both summers that we stayed with Nonie and DuDad, and Jace is well known and well loved there too :)

Easter Sunday was the day. Our amazing, sweet, spiritual Jace stood before the entire Alabama church, spoke of when he accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior (in the car on the way to school - be still my heart!), and then proceeded to be baptized by his Grandfather.





How AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment