Monday, March 1, 2010

It doesn't suck!

We had a bit of a, um, cheerios catastrophe, and since Brian was coming home today I figured I'd better get in gear and clean it up, so out comes the vacuum, and Samuel dashes to the couch (that's the "safe" zone during cleaning!)
.
After the first couple passes, something seems strange. Even though the Cheerios are disappearing, nothing is filling up in the canister - which I had emptied before starting because I like to SEE how much stuff I'm cleaning up!
.
Brian JUST changed the belt but I check it anyway.
.
Nope, it works.
.
The filter?
.
No, it's fine.
.
Maybe the carpet is just really clean? Unlikely, but I decide to check the clean theory against an area of carpet I KNOW is dirty. Samuel is watching me with a sweet little grin on his face. I pull out the hose, and wait, what's this?
.
What. Is. That? I take a closer look.
.
Hmmm... that looks suspiciously like.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


... a truck!

Out came the truck and up came the dirt! Here's the kicker though, there is NO WAY this thing got sucked up from the floor, which leaves only one explanation... Samuel!
.
I think he was secretly laughing at me from the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment