Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Knock, Knock...

Jace is notorious for his "Knock, knock" jokes. Here's the thing though, he makes them up - and shhhh, lean in close - they're not funny!

Of course, being the stellar Mommy I am, I dutifully toss a chuckle his way, but I have been also known to call him out on it (that's the NON-stellar Mommy coming out!). Here's his jokes today on the way home from school...

Jace: Knock, knock.
me: Who's there?
Jace: Car.
me: Car who?
Jace: Car I'm going to blow up into the sky! BAAHAAHAA!
Jace: Don't you think it was funny Mom?
me: Umm... well... no, not really Honey. But keep working on it okay?!

Jace: (undeterred) Okay. Knock, knock.
me: Who's there?
Jace: Powerline.
me: Powerline (?) who?
Jace: Powerline me up up so I don't get electrocuted! BAAHAAHAA!

Oy vey. Not so sure he's going to make it as a stand-up comedian... good thing he's got those good looks working for him!


No comments:

Post a Comment