Saturday, October 4, 2014

Hannum Hullabaloo School - Week 1


Our first week of homeschooling is complete.

I am so completely convinced this is God's plan for our family - mostly because I've been sick with an awful head cold all week! I rarely get sick, and usually after everyone else has gone through it, but I've been stuffy and sore since Sunday with no symptoms from anyone else. I've chalked it up to the enemy trying to thwart God's plan.

But guess what?

God wins.

Our new curriculum arrived Friday (yay!) and I picked myself up from the comfy recliner - still in my robe and eating cough drops by the barrel - to get all the new books put away. We chose a curriculum that is based in history and I'm really looking forward to rediscovering early American through a different perspective. 


Look at all those goodies!!


About 30 books later we were done and Jace was off while I put together the teaching guides. It was while I was looking through the schedule and plans that it really hit me that we were doing this, and that we COULD do this. 

So excited to start lessons Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment