Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Little tidbits.

So, nothing earth-shattering happing around here lately, though one big thing was my brother Bill from England and his mom Sheila (also from England) came to visit – and it was GREAT to see them both . They really came over to see Reef, but I totally took advantage of the fact that we live an hour from Dave, Sunami and Reef and monopolized a couple nights in their visit :) The most awful thing about the visit was that I (shhhhh) didn’t take any photos of all of us! What is WRONG with me?!?! So, I’m going to have to stalk Dave and Sunami for some.

Hey Dave! Hey Sunami! Do you mind sending over that big family photo from last week, please?!

School is going well for Jace and he turned in his first major project last week. He had to do an All-About-Me poster and decided to do a “tour” of where we live. So we walked around and took some photos of Jace as the guide – it was pretty cute, and we got some great shots. Of course Jace had to show off the playground...



...and the lighthouse... okay, well I took this one the evening before, but still wanted to share it!


...and here are my little models loving on each other. Don't they belong in a "world's cutest"?!


One shot I got of Jace reminded me of a picture I took when we first moved back in April. Check out the before and after of the yard!

Before:

After:
Look at all that green grass!!!!! And the silly goofball!

Brian has really done a TON of work and the yard has been looking awesome – I love that man :) Now to get the back yard in shape…

And I'll end with a cute, quick story… the other day the boys and I were headed to the store and in the parking lot there were two ducks that looked like they were arguing the way they were “quack! QUACKing!” at each other – it was pretty funny actually. I pointed them out to the boys and commented that they looked like they were fighting, and my little smartypants tells me, “Well, yes they’re fighting. The boy ducks fight, and then the winner gets the laaadies.” Sweet and simple.

Okay, off to enjoy the day – enjoy yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment