Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Stinky-ness and New Shoes

I think I may have to give up showers.

It seems everytime I attempt to accomplish this necessary chore, SOMEONE gets into something they are not supposed to.

When I got out of the shower today, this is what I found...


Hmmm... who could have done this?

Yep, I think you're right... there's a certain look in his eye that screams



GUILTY!





Bring on the stinky-ness.

Or perhaps I'll just switch to nightime showers.

:)

Speaking of stinkyness, do your kids feet smell as bad as my boys?? Geesh.

After the emergency room visit last week, I realized that Jace needed new shoes for school (his others were covered in blood). The three of us went on a shopping trip yesterday and scored with some great new shoes for Jace (he said they were "hot"!) and some air-conditioned shoes for Samuel.

Perhaps the air-conditioning will help cut down the STINK.



Hope you have a stinkless day!


No comments:

Post a Comment