Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm Cheating on a Love

Lately I've been seriously thinking about cheating on one of my Loves.

The inanimate object of my affection - for the past two years anyway - has been my beloved Nikon D200.



Isn't she pretty?

Well, she has served me very well in capturing hundreds of gigabites of digital memories, as well as helped me earn a buck or two. Though she is wonderful, she is not perfect (but don't tell her that!). 

As much as I love taking her with me on our regular excursions - do you see how BIG she is?! Unfortunately, she doesn't fit in my suitcase of a purse and for all the times I've slung her on my sholder, I've knocked her into things. I want something I can keep on my body without the risk of injuring myself or others!

On that note, let's say Hello to my new little friend... Little Miss CoolPix S3000... oooooh yeaaaaah!

 

Cute, isn't she? Tiny too.

I took her out for a spin today on our trip south to visit my family and see their new house (which is BEAUTIFUL!). We got busy cleaning and unpacking so Little Miss didn't see a lot of action, but what she did see she excelled at! Take a look...



Yes, I am the mom that let's her children stand up on other people's patio furniture. Sorry.



Ollie found this leather-covered helmet and couldn't help himself. Why does my brother have this thing anyway?



Oh course Samuel had to get in on the action. He sort of looks (and acts) like a minature Evel Knievel doesn't he?


And a belly shot of course - she won't have this belly too much longer!

All in all, I'm fairly content to play with my new little friend, and look forward to all the wonderful future memories to shoot using her that I wasn't able to capture with my ginormous Beloved...

...like the self-portrait!


Beware of future postings! Muhahahahaa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment