Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sweet Things

Usually Samuel is awake from his nap and playing with cars before I go in there to get him. I did, however, catch him still sleeping one day and after he woke up immediately wanted to look outside. It was a very sweet moment with him just checking things out.



Our stylish one had picture day today! This is a big deal because Jace wears uniforms everyday and to wear "regular" clothes means much planning. So yesterday after school we headed over to the mall for a little shopping trip... His teacher suggested "bright" clothes and I think we succeeded! Check back after this weekend for a shot of the two in their brand new clothes!



One last thought... this Thursday is Grandparent's Day at Jace's school and his teacher requested photos of the grandparents. I was horrified (and ashamed) to find that the latest photo I have of my children with their Nonie/Dudad and Nana/Papa was from nearly 2 years ago - Samuel was a baby! So, this is a deficiency that I WILL fix at the next opportunity. Beware Nonie/Dudad, Nana/Papa - I've got you in my sights now!

No comments:

Post a Comment